What is Digital Media Production Services?
Digital Media Production Services is an area within Instructional Technology that provides media support for academic programs, departments and college initiatives. The DMPS group provides a variety of video, audio, and multimedia production services including:
- Creating media objects to support, complement or enhance student learning in the classroom or through Distance Learning.
- Developing media for instructional support, public and community relations.
- Extending the delivery and accessibility of media projects (events, presentations, demonstrations etc.) college-wide and to the community using various distribution technologies.
- Custom audio, video, and multimedia production including concept development, creation, scripting, production, editing and distribution. On location (remote) or in-studio video recording and production services.
- Digital and analog media editing, encoding and duplication services, CD and DVD production and replication.
- Web based video (streaming media) production and distribution.
- CCBC-TV, Educational Access Channel (Ch. 71 on Comcast in Baltimore County and Ch. 33 on Verizon FiOS).