Welcome to Ethics in Counseling.
This online, interactive experience is designed to facilitate your professional and ethical decision making knowledge and skill. The course is designed for students in mental health and chemical dependency counseling and related disciplines, who have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and are working in the addictions counseling field, or a related field. Students in this course are usually working toward licensure as an LCADC. The course meets the requirements for a 3 credit Ethics course required for licensure in Maryland as an LCADC by the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists.
Use the menu to the left to:
- Review any course materials and academic prerequisites.
- Check the technical prerequisites for taking an on-line course at CCBC.
- Preview the on-line course materials to help you determine whether this on-line course meets your needs and suits your learning style.
- Take the distance learning assessment tool.
- E-mail me immediately so that you can receive important course information.
- Attend the course orientation if possible. The orientation date, time and location will be announced later.
- For help in getting started in an online course for which you are registered, please check the Online Help Desk.
- If you have any questions on how to log in to the passworded portions of an online course for which you are registered, please check the Online Help Desk.