Quiz 2 Tables
Answer ALL questions.
1. What tags are used to begin and end a table? _________ __________
2. Give 2 examples of attributes to the table tag that Internet Explorer supports
but Netscape does not?
3. What tag must surround each row of a table? ________________
4. Give six attributes for the table data tag.
_______________ ________________ _______________
5. How can you change the background color of an entire row of cells? __________
6. What must you do within the cell of a table so that an empty cell is displayed in both Netscape and Explorer? __________
7. Which tag gives you a new line in which to display text? __________
8. Give examples of three different types of unordered list are supported by Netscape. ____________ ___________ _____________
9. What attribute to the OL tag is required to begin a numerical list at a number other than 1? _______________
10. What heading tag produces the smallest size text? ___________________
Written by: Donna Tupper