ACADEMICS | CCBC HOME |BSSHS DIVISION | BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
| COLLEGE CALENDAR| CCBC CATONSVILLE LIBRARY | TESTING CENTER
John A. Whitelock, III
Associate Professor, Business & Management
Division of Business, Social Sciences & Wellness
800 South Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD 21228
Office Location: AF 309
on Academic Policies and Procedures
Class Bulletin Board:
I have created a "bulletin board" for each of my current
teaching class assignments. Unfortunately it is only a "one way bulletin" board, I can post messages you can read them. Each bulletin board is updated
regularly and will contain; current subject and interest items, class assignment
and exam scheduling changes.
JUST CLICK ON THE COURSE "LINK" ABOVE.
- BA Economics & Accounting, University of Maryland Baltimore
- MBA Finance, University of Baltimore
Academic Awards and Scholarly Activities:
- 2000 NISIOD Excellence Award Recipient
- 1999 -2000 Faculty of the Year Recipient Publisher's Review and Focus Group
Credits Understanding Business, 6th edition, Nickels, McHugh, Nickels - Irwin
Management 1st edition Knicki & Williams - McGraw Hill
- New York Stock Exchange Teachers Work Shop Summer 2003
- Sales Tax and the Construction Industry, Business Credit Magazine,
National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
- National Commentary, Business Credit Magazine, National Association of
Credit Management (ACM)
- Lecturer, Department of Economics - University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Instructor, Department of Finance - Towson University
- Vice President & Assistant Financial Officer, James Madison Financial,
Madison National Bank, Washington, DC.
- Manager of Administration & Credit, Baltimore Aircoil Company, Baltimore,
- Past Director, National Construction Credit Group, National Association
of Credit Management (NACM).
- Past Member Committee for Improved Construction Practices NACM.
Related Areas Of Interest:
- Macro Economic Analysis
- Finance - Firm Value, Value Investing.
- Market Risk & Uncertainty,
- Diversification & Risk
Community & College Service
Please send comments and inquiries to
- 2003 Recipient of the Touchdown Club of Annapolis
Life Time Acheivement Award for Lacrosse
- VITA Program - Volunteers in Tax Assistance
- Treasurer & Director Bilderback Lacrosse Foundation, Inc.
- CO-Chairperson - Bilderback Lacrosse Day
- Lacrosse for Leukemia, Maryland Leukemia Society
- High School Ass't. Lacrosse Coach, Severna Park HS & Archbisop Saplding
- CCBC - STAR Mentoring Program
- Registered USA Hockey Official
- NFHS Lacrosse Officials Registered HS Lacrosse Official
- 2010 US Lacrosse Man of the Year
Updated:June 1 20, 2000